Friday, December 23, 2005

The Complexities of Blogging

I created a blog with Blogspot a few months ago. After the initial set up I was unable to edit, post or manage to do anything with this program. I kept finding places where I was asked if I wanted to use word verification but couldn't find the backdoor to set it up. I couldn't even find a way to make a post, much less delete the garbage that found its way to my comments sections.

Tonight I was able to delete the first blog I created. I have mastered something wonderful but have no idea why. Are there times we can enter areas of blogspot that are closed to us at other times? Something to ponder.

I am hoping this method of communication becomes easier. How anyone will find me is beyond my comprehension.. but then again you just never know.

1 Comments:

Blogger yiddishehmama said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home